We are looking for survivors of childhood-onset acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and their families
Who is eligible?
- Families with one child (8-18 years of age) who is a survivor of ALL, and is 2-7 years off treatment
- One sibling (8-18 years of age), if available
- One parent/caregiver willing to participate
- Ability to speak and read English fluently
Who is not eligible?
- Those who have been diagnosed with ADHD, asthma, sleep apnea, or a developmental disorder
What do participants do?
- Come to the university for one 90 minute study session where they will complete some questionnaire and get set up with a special watch
- Wear a special watch that measures sleep and activity for 7 consecutive days
- Complete a very brief daily sleep diary
What do participants receive?
- All parking costs at the university are covered
- Participants will receive an e-gift card of their choice (up to $50) as an honorarium, or they may choose to donate their honorarium towards a charity of their choice